Shift your practice into the digital world.
The world is moving forwards. Provide your patients with a seamless end-to-end treatment experience.
Treat your patients with a seamless digital end-to-end workflow.
Partner with a world leader to transform more smiles.
“iTero, especially the 5D scanner, helps us to engage our patients in their oral health…we can use it as a diagnostic tool and for restorative work”
Dr. Tim Nolting
Still not sure? Here’s more to consider.
1. Based on a limited market release (LMR) conducted with 59 participating accounts (5+ selfies submitted using the SmileView in-practice tool) in U.S., UK and Canada. Time from submitting selfie to getting the results image returned to device. Data on file at Align™ Technology, as of April 23, 2019.
2. Invisalign® Virtual Appointment was made available in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic and government-imposed restrictions on patient mobility and practice closures due to health and safety reasons. This tool is designed to connect Invisalign® providers with their patients and support practices in ensuring treatment continuity. Invisalign Virtual Appointment is not designed to entirely replace face-to-face appointments and checkups. Before using the tool, please make sure that applicable local regulations allow you to interact with patients with a tool such as Invisalign® Virtual Appointment.
3. Survey respondents who are Invisalign trained GP doctors (N=62) were asked “Which photo do you feel most comfortable submitting to Align for Invisalign® treatment?” and presented with four randomized side-by-side photos as follows: Invisalign® Photo Uploader (IPU) using an iPhone XS Plus + Ring Flash; IPU using an iPhone XS Plus + Smart Phone Dental Light; IPU using an iPhone XS Plus; Canon EOS Rebel T5i DSLR camera + Ring Flash. Data on file at Align™ Technology, as of December 3rd, 2019.
4. Emir Yuzbasioglu, Hanefi Kurt1 Rana Turunc, and Halenur Bilir. “Comparison of digital and conventional impression techniques: evaluation of patients’ perception, treatment comfort, effectiveness and clinical outcomes.” BMC Oral Health. Published online January 30, 2014. n = 24 in a study comparing polyether with Cerac.
5. Based on a survey of n=101 Orthodontists and General Dentists (from U.S., Canada and U.K, in July 2018; GP=60, Ortho=41) who used the Invisalign Outcome Simulator in the past year and were asked, “For the patients who were presented the option of Invisalign® treatment in the past 12 months, and for whom you have used the Invisalign Outcome Simulator, what percentage of these patients started Invisalign® treatment?”.
6. Data on file at Align™ Technology, as of September 30, 2021.
7. Compared to Invisalign aligners previously made from single-layer (EX30) material.
8. Based on mild to moderate malocclusion (defined as crowding and spacing up to 6mm, and overjet and overbite up to 6mm and assuming one week wear), treatment times vary depending on invisalign product type, wear time, case complexity and must be determined by your doctor. Data on file at Align™ Technology, as of September 9, 2020. Additional Info: Data based on total 1,236,123 primary orders accepted in Jan 2018- June 2020 globally. Product types included Invisalign Express, Go, Lite and Moderate products.
9. In a study by Miller et al, with adults measuring pain in the first week of treatment. Kevin Miller et al. “A comparison of treatment impacts between Invisalign aligner and fixed appliance therapy during the first week of treatment.” American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. Volume 131, Issue 3, pp. 302. e1-302.e9, March 2007.
10. Study sponsored by Align™ Technology and based on adult Class I, nonextraction, mild to moderate crowding cases with SmartTrack™ material. David W. White, Katie C. Julien, Helder Jacob, Phillip M. Campbell and Peter H. Buschang, Discomfort associated with Invisalign and traditional brackets: A randomized, prospective trial. The Angle Orthodontist Nov 2017, Vol. 87, No. 6 pp. 801-808.
11. Based on a survey of n=2,752 Invisalign doctors who were asked, how much do you agree or disagree with the following statement: “Invisalign is the world’s most advanced digital orthodontic treatment system.” Doctors were surveyed in the USA, Canada, UK, Brazil, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, China, Japan, and ANZ. Data on file at Align™ Technology, as of July 10, 2020.
12. Invisalign®Virtual Care was made available in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic and government-imposed restrictions on patient mobility due to health and safety reasons. This tool is designed to connect Invisalign® providers with their existing patients and support practices in ensuring treatment continuity. Invisalign® Virtual Care is not a replacement for office visits. Patients will need to come to the office as determined by their doctor. Before using the tool please ensure that applicable local regulations and professional code of practice allow you to interact with patients with a tool such as Invisalign® Virtual Care.